A house is the largest purchase most of us will ever make so it's important to calculate how much you can afford to pay every month.
This calculator works out the monthly payment based on your (and your spouse's) income, your existing commitments, the loan amount, tenor of the loan and the interest rate.
Prior to making any change to your personal finances, please read the disclaimer
Notes on this calculator
- This calculator assumes a fixed interest rate. Since most loans in the UAE are offered on a floating rate basis (where the rate is reset either monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually), your monthly payment may change in the future.
- There are additional payments such as life insurance and property insurance that you may have to pay to your home loan provider in addition to the monthly payments.
- All months are assumed to have the same number of days for the purpose of this calculator.
- The total monthly debt payment has ben assumed at 50% of monthly income (as per the guidelines provided by the UAE Central Bank)
- For "Monthly Payments on Existing Loans", please include all debt payments in UAE and your home country, UAE credit cards, UAE personal Loans & UAE Car Loans.