Personal Loan Repayment
Personal Loan Payments are a significant proportion of your monthly expenses and it is important to look for opportunities to reduce this monthly payment.
This calculator helps you to work out the interest rate that your home loan provider is charging and the potential savings from switching over to a cheaper loan.
Prior to making any change to your personal finances, please read the disclaimer
Notes on this calculator
- This calculator assumes a fixed interest rate. Since most loans in the UAE are offered on a floating rate basis (where the rate is reset either monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually), your monthly payment may change in the future.
- There are additional payments such as life insurance and property insurance that you may have to pay to your current and new home loan providers in addition to the monthly payments.
- All months are assumed to have the same number of days for the purpose of this calculator.
- This calculator assumes that the loan term does not change. Instead of reducing the monthly payment, you can also opt for a shorter loan term.
- The "Early Settlement Fee" & "Processing Fee on New Loan" are now regulated by the UAE Central Bank. Please check the exact amounts that your home loan providers are charging.
- In order to switch your loan, you will also incur other expenses such as mortgage registration with the Lands Department & re-evaluation of property value.