United Arab Bank was incorporated in 1975. UAB is a sharia compliant bank that now has 20 branches across UAE. “Sadara” premium banking service and Islamic Banking Service are offered by this bank. UAB has received awards like Fastest Growing bank in Middle East, Fastest Growing bank in UAE and Best Premium Card Award.
UAB provides its extensive services on Corporate Banking, Retail Banking, Trade Finance, SME Banking and treasury services. Some of the products and services of UAB are as follows:
- Current Account: UAB Current Account is ideal for individual and companies. A minimum balance of AED 3000 for individuals and AED 10,000 for companies should be maintained. This account can be maintained in UAE Dirhams and all other major currencies.
- Savings Account: UAB saving account requires very minimum balance requirements and attractive interest rates. Minimum average monthly balance to be maintained is AED 3000 only.
- FC Barcelona Credit Card: Fc Barcelona Card is designed exclusively for football lovers with unlimited benefits. With this card you can earn Barca points on all retail spends, dining, golf privileges and free concierge service. The points can be redeemed over 900 airlines and 200,000 hotels worldwide.
- Classic Credit Card: Classic card is accepted locally and worldwide to provide unlimited benefits. UAB Credit Card allows gives the option of having photo signed credit card for added security. The annual fee is AED 250 and the interest rate is 2.99% p.m.
- Infinite Credit Card: Credit card with unmatched travel and lifestyle benefits. Some of the benefits are VOX Gold cinema offer, complimentary concierge service, and premium dining program and golf privileges worldwide.
- Personal Loans: Loans are available to UAE Nationals and expatriates up to 20 times of salary and interest rates at 5.49% p.a. The repayment period is 48 months.
- Auto Loan: Auto loan is available to individuals at 2.99% p.a flat. A maximum finance up to 500,000 is available. Loans are available without salary transfer.
- Home Loan: UAB offers home loans at 3.99% p.a. Conventional and Islamic Finances are also available. Loan is available up to 25 years and up to 80% of the property. The minimum monthly salary requirement is AED 15,000 for UAE Nationals and AED 20,000 for expats.