It has been announced by Gulf News that Eid Al Adha will be celebrated on 24th September, with the private sector to be given at least three days for Eid Al Adha. It is likely to run into the weekend resulting in a 3-4 day break. The long weekend is a good opportunity for everyone to celebrate EID and unwind. For the busy people who haven’t started planning already, there is a lot that you can do right here in the UAE and make this Eid memorable.
The MoneyCamel Team has put together special offers and deals to enjoy with friends and family in and around UAE.
Where can you dine this Eid? Here is a look at a few restaurants who have a special meal organised for Eid:
- Enjoy 15% off on total bill at Beyond El Ranch, Fox & Hounds, Chopstix and Sugar N Spice with your RAK Bank Credit/ Debit card.
- Hilton Dubai, The Walk offers an open lavish buffet spread with international cuisine. For two people the buffet price is AED 145 and AED 419 for six people.
- Get 25% off on your dining bill at the stylish Grand Hyatt Dubai with your Emirates NBD card. This offer is valid till 31st December, 2015.
- You can enjoy comfy and intimate Eid brunch meals at some of the best restaurants in the UAE such as Pool Restaurant & Bar, Kempinski- The Address. This restaurant features an outstanding lunch menu offering everything from pizza to sandwiches, baked potatoes to deserts. The caressing rays of the sun are not the only things that will brighten a relaxing day spent by the pool.
Enjoy fabulous shopping discounts: Everyone loves to shop! A variety of retailers and brands are offering attractive discounts on shopping this month.
- Get AED 50 voucher on every purchase of AED 250 using your Emirates NBD credit card at stores like Forever 21, Cotton On and Sanrio. This offer is only valid till 30th September, 2015.
- For those who wish to buy Gold at this festive season, RAK bank is offering 10% cashback if you buy 18K Regalo gold pendant at Liali Jewelers. If you buy a pair of fixed price Memories Diamond earrings, you get a chain with the pendant for free.
- Here’s your chance to grab deals on your favorite American brands. Shop at eshopex.com/enbd and get up to 80% off on everything from bags and shies to toys and electronics by using your Emirates NBD Debit/Credit card. You can also avail 15% off on your purchases and 20% on your shipping.
- Get 20% discount on all regularly prices merchandise at Fruits & Passion with your RAK Bank Credit Card.
Celebrate Eid over a weekend Getaway with you family and friends
Looking for a getaway this Eid? We round up top Eid deals for you to enjoy with friends and family.
- Book an Eid Getaway in Fujairah at just AED 275 for one to three nights or two to five nights at the Millennium Hotel (Five Star Hotel) through Cobone. This offer is only valid till 30th September, 2015
- With your RAK Bank Credit Card, you get to enjoy 20% off on total bill as well as stay at Golden Tulip Khatt Springs, Ras Al Khaimah.
- Enjoy 20% discount with your RAK Bank Card on Best Available Room Rates at The Luxurious Sofitel Dubai, The Palm Resort & Spa.
- Book five nights stay at Istanbul for just AED 2,199 on Cobone. This voucher covers three nights with breakfast, flights, and a tour to Nuwara Eliya for one person. The offer is valid till 30th September, 2015.
- Enjoy a beautiful stay at Desert Island Resort & Spa by Anantara. Pay AED 1,450 per night (breakfast inclusive) and relish the luxurious stay at the private, fully furnished villas. Also discover the Island’s amazing salt domes and geological past on an informative tour around the island.
- Stay at Tilal Liwa Hotel which is a secluded hideaway resort on the edge of the Rub Al Khali Desert in Abu Dhabi. Pay AED 799 and stay in a room that overlooks the desert. This offer includes buffet breakfast, lunch or dinner, an exotic fruit basket on arrival and complimentary use of their extensive facilities. The resort also has various activities such as kite flying, sand boarding, quad biking, horse riding and much more.
- Enjoy an exclusive stay at Yas Viceroy starting from Dhs.915 per night. This offer includes a day at the Yas Waterworld or Ferrari World. You can also indulge in the ‘suit, stay &play’ for just AED 1,049 per night and receive credit off restaurants or their exquisite ESPA spa.
- For those families that love animals, Emirates Park Zoo & Resort is a family friendly resort in Abu Dhabi. Book now and experience a wonderful stay with great amenities and lively atmosphere. Also receive a complimentary zoo entry on an overnight stay this EID.
Special Events for the Eid weekend
- A host of special events have been oragnaised for the Eid weekend with performers from all across the world. Some of the events include:
- Dubai Music Week featuring big stars on the pop night- 30 seconds to Mars and Ellie Goulding.
- Cirkopolis- another amazing performance by Cirque Eloize
- Eid with Maz Jobrani - the hilarious comedian will be entertaining the masses this Eid at the Ritz-Carlton.
- Calligraphy Whispers Art Exhibition - An exhibition of contemporary calligraphy by Salah Shaheen at the Z Gallery at Four Points by Sheraton
See more about the events at http://www.visitdubai.com/en/visiting/at-a-glance/events-calendar