In line with the world famous Dubai Sales, Banks in the UAE have launched a variety of new offers this month to make sure you save on financial interest cost. Here are some of the best ones handpicked by our team at MoneyCamel:
1. Personal Loans starting at 3.99% from Ajman Bank:
Ajman Bank has is offering the cheapest personal Loan in UAE starting at just 3.99% p.a. on reducing balalnce basis. The additional benefits that come with this offer include Free Job Loss protection & Life Takaful.
- 3.99% reducing interest rate
- First payment holiday of up to 90 days
- A pre-approved credit card with 5,000 Bonus reward points.
- The 3.99% reducing rate is valid for a tenure of 1 year only.
- Rate of interest for 2 years is 4.99%p.a.
- Rate of interest for 3-4 years is 6.10%.
For more details on this offer and to apply, click here.
2. UNB Car Loans starting from as low as 1.49%:
Union National Bank is offering New Car Loans starting at 1.49% p.a.
Features & Fine Print:
- This rate of 1.49% p.a. is a flat rate.
- It is applicable only if you take the car loan for 12 months.
- Both salary transfer & non-salary transfer customers are eligible.
For loan tenures more than 12 months up to a maximum of 60 months, the interest rate will start at 2.25% p.a. if you transfer your salary to UNB and 2.35% p.a. if you opt for the non-salary transfer option.
For more details & to apply for a UNB Car Loan click here.
3. ADIB’s attractive Home Finance rate from 2.99%:
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank is offering the most attractive home loan deal in the market, with a profit rate of 2.99% (reducing balance)
- Lowest interest rate of 2.99% p.a. for the maximum period- 2years. This beats the earlier offer by FGB where the interest rate was valid only for the first year.
- The rate is valid only for salary transfer customers. BTW, ADIB offers fantastic offers to its customers with salary accounts.
- A discounted processing fee of 0.5% for the fixed rate option and no processing fee if you go for the variable rate option.
- Free property insurance for the entire tenure and will automatically be upgraded to priority status when you take this loan.